Posted: 15 April 2008 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

yeah, could be a fun thing to play with smile

As for living up to my potentional...I’m used to failure smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 14 June 2008 12:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-11-06

HA!  Ogre in the lead now!

Posted: 18 June 2008 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Odd, I thought there would be more people than me that thought gnomes were the best race.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 18 June 2008 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

hmm.. no Odd is if there was more then just you thinking gnomes are the best.

Posted: 18 June 2008 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

halflings, though used most ofr thieves, also didn’t get any votes yet.....let’s turf halflings and make them all gnomes!

Signature 

Posted: 18 June 2008 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

lets axe them both and make em kenders

Posted: 18 June 2008 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

woooo!  I would love a kender race smile

Signature 

Posted: 18 June 2008 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

would be interesting.. would be just like that damn quite halfling.. cept talking more shit..

Posted: 19 June 2008 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

You guys play way too many fantasy games...What the hell is a kender?  A giant mispelled kindergardener?

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 20 June 2008 02:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Its from the Dragonlance series.. one of the only series of books i have read.. yes i read.. when i dont wanna pay attention in school i read all the time! greats series of books ever.. wish they would make a real movie about it like lord of the rings..

Kender is an off shoot of a dwarf and somthing i forget from a magic experiment gone bad and out comes halflings, gnomes and kenders

right? i think

Posted: 20 June 2008 06:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

pretty good write up on kender’s: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kender

Signature 

Posted: 20 June 2008 06:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

or.. you can cheat and look it up on wiki! raspberry

wow.. im way out of touch with dragonlance now

Posted: 30 March 2009 01:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-11-18

For comparisons sake, the resistance list I had from 2003 (pre aristo skills that changed everything), was quite similar.

Elf
Pure Magic, Psychic, Sonic Vibration, Exhaustion, Fire, Cold, Disease, Poison, Electricity, Asphyxiation, Physical, Acid, Dessication, and Death Magic

Half-Elf
Psychic, Pure Magic, Sonic Vibration, Fire, Cold, Disease, Poison, Electricity, Physical, Acid, Asphyxiation, Dessication, Exhaustion, and Death Magic

Gnome
Cold, Poison, Pure Magic, Death Magic, Asphyxiation, Sonic Vibration, Fire, Disease, Electricity, Psychic, Dessication, Physical, Acid, and Exhaustion

Halfling
Exhaustion, Disease, Poison, Pure Magic, Acid, Asphyxiation, Fire, Cold, Electricity, Psychic, Death Magic, Sonic Vibration, Physical, and Dessication

Human
Fire, Cold, Disease, Poison, Electricity, Psychic, Pure Magic, Physical, Acid, Death Magic, Asphyxiation, Dessication, Sonic Vibration, and Exhaustion

Half-Ogre
Exhaustion, Disease, Physical, Acid, Asphyxiation, Dessication, Fire, Cold, Poison, Electricity, Pure Magic, Psychic, Death Magic, and Sonic Vibration

Dwarf
Poison, Pure Magic, Physical, Asphyxiation, Exhaustion, Fire, Cold, Disease, Electricity, Psychic, Acid, Death Magic, Dessication, and Sonic Vibration

Half-Orc
Cold, Asphyxiation, Poison, Physical, Acid, Dessication, Exhaustion, Fire, Disease, Electricity, Psychic, Death Magic, Pure Magic, and Sonic Vibration

I’m seeing physical a bit higher on the list on the page back, but I don’t know if that’s due to a change to physical resistance across certain races, class buffs, or aristo abilities. Where there any announced resistance changes since then? Elf for example appears the exact same.

2 of 2

‹‹ Dwarves . . .      new races ››