2 of 2
NHL off season
Posted: 01 August 2008 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

You should understand my gibberish by now....although I re-read it and I am not sure what so gibberish about it....amybe you have had a cleric overload smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 01 August 2008 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

haha naa i just never heard of any of thos names before, have noooooo clue who they are or what they do, or why i need to know them smile

sooo when you say joe is now this and bob got moved to this but frank doesnt like bob but joe and bob are BFF’s so i dont think joe would ever fire bob.. gibberish smile

Posted: 01 August 2008 04:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Kevin Lowe was the General Manager forthe Oilers.  You shouldrecall him if your a ducks fan cause he pissed off Brian Burke with the penner signing and burkie has beenblasting Lowe forthe last year, Until Lowe calledit like it was and put Burke in place about a month ago smile

Steve Tambelinni was the Assistat GM ov Vancouver and has been with that organization forthe 17 years in various roles.  He also played in the NHL for a number of years.

Kevin Pendergrast (or however its spelt) would be a local guy but well known in some hockey circles and has a good rep for his hockey sense.

MacT is the head coahc, Craig MacTavish.

Now does that explain it all for you? smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 01 August 2008 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

yup!
blahblahblahblahblah… ducks… burke.. blablahblah smile
i dont follow sports much into owners and managers, just players.. and a few coachs.. in football atleast.. hockey.. just players.. and i can barly follow them as is with all the trades and such

Posted: 01 August 2008 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

You need to spend less time playing graphical games and more time surfing sports sites then smile

Signature 

Posted: 01 August 2008 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hah.. i would if 1/2 them wernt blocked at work

Posted: 01 August 2008 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Yeah, it’s getting harder and harder to get to the good sites at my work as well.  Most are blocked.  But I know 3 proxy settings for our networks which will allow me to bypass most of the stupid restrictions.  It’s just a pain in the ass to change them all the time to see which one is allowing me access today.

Signature 

2 of 2

‹‹ FF on yahoo