Recipes
Posted: 07 August 2008 04:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

I know we got some people who can cook on md.. more then mac n cheese.. anyone have any good recipes to share that is a must try? or anyone looking for pointers/tips on somthing they wanna try?

Posted: 07 August 2008 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

If you have some decent slow cooker recipes, I would be interested in those.  Being a single dad always on the run I would liketo use my slow cooker more but most ofthe recipes from the cookbook are a little too much for a plain guy like me.  i like meat and potatoes and preferabley, more meat smile My kids are pretty much the same way and resist anything they would consider odd, which was a lot of my ex wives cooking smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 07 August 2008 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hmmm corn beef in cabbage, and carrots.. throw it all in there with the spice pack it comes with, fill it with water and cook it for 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low (depending on your cooker) quick and easy

iv made a bean soup in there before that was mighty grubbin.. but i gotta remake it to remember it

pot roast you can do the same thing as cornbeef but add your own flavors.. for me.. everything is garlic.. garlic and more garlic.. oh and add your patatos in place of the cabbage

Posted: 07 August 2008 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

yeah, definatly potatoes instead of cabage.  I hate that stuff when it’s cooked.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 07 August 2008 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

sucks up all the corn beef juices so it taste like corn beef.. yet you can say your eating a veggie!

Posted: 07 August 2008 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

haha....potatoes are veggies as well, and much better tasting in my opinion smile I made a chunky beef chilie that wasn’t that great last time I used it.  It wasn’t bad, but it could have used more flavour.

Signature 

Posted: 07 August 2008 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

I had a recipe book in the exedorian guard tower kitchen, but we had to remove it.  I’ll try and see if I can add it in later.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 08 August 2008 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hes alive!