White Dragon Items
Posted: 13 August 2008 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

Curious if the White Dragon items are being looked at changing.. correct me if im wrong, but clerics items allowed them to do a mass bless.. which an aristo priest should already have, was curious if that was changed or even considered changing.. also.. from my understanding.. besides Monk and Thief and possibly Mage.. the items are so-so as best for other classes.  again, just curious.. letting my mind wander instead of working.

Posted: 13 August 2008 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2008-06-15

The mage item fits into the so-so category at best...well for a melee mage. I can see a chain lightning blaster mage getting a little bit more out of it.

Anon

Posted: 14 August 2008 01:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Yeah the mass bless thing would need to change.....maybe the ability to stack auras for paladins or mutliple “protections” for cleric.  I can’t remember all the cleric prayers off the top of my head.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 14 August 2008 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

yup, agreed Anon, thats why i said possibly .. druids and necros dont like the summons at all.. havent heard a barb be stoked about getting theres.. fighters is good for knife speicalty, otherwise i rarly have a problem with mana if im playing right.. be good items when im idle fighting tho

I like the mass auras/mass protections idea..  im drawing a blank myself

‹‹ Newbie Weapons      New Barb Aristo Skill ››