2 of 2
Clan Ideas
Posted: 14 August 2008 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

probably an extra wide chair so he can sit his fat ass on it smile damn, if Big Ass Milk Farmers start ruling this mud...we are all in trouble.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 14 August 2008 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Possbily looking at guards first if they help us fight off clan raids...haven’t done one yet so I don’t know how hard they are.  Then I would definitely do guild TP.  It is a pain for my dumb butt to get to remember how to get to.  If they have that extra wide chair that heals and regains mana I am for it.  I am quite bootilicous.  I need a nice comfy place to rest such an elegant bottom.

Tarmon why don’t u work on exporting all the help files into XML format so Hoax can add them to the wiki for people stuck at work no access to the mud.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 14 August 2008 04:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

The only reason you think your ass is elegant is becauseyou only see a small portion of it in your wall mirror. 

As for Guild extras, I thought your guild already had TP....or is there a TP device for clans as well?

As for helping hoax transfer help files to the WIKI, I didn’t know it was needed, i’ll be sure to put that on my list of things to do to make sure Heimdall a happier person at work.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 14 August 2008 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Laugh....

No don’t put it on that list it will never get done.  Put it on the ways to get Heimdalled killed list.  I am sure it will get done then.  It is just an idea I had that enable us to post more knowledgeably with teh help of the help files.  The only drawback would be those calls specific files that aren’t supposed to be outside of members of that class.  Though I am not sure how applicable that is anymore since most folsk have had or have a member of most classes.
I think there is TP for clans as well....can’t remember though....go figure.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 14 August 2008 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

hehe.  My list of ways to get hiemy killed needs to be rewritten since he is too chicken to play barb smile I’ll have to make some Neutral anti-paladin nasties to follow you around smile

As for the help files, I’m trying to recall if they made it to the other websites or not.  I think most can be transfered here....ah wait, I recall now....we could log in as our class on one website and that is why we could get class help files.  I know I had 8 logins, 1 for each class.

Signature 

Posted: 14 August 2008 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

yea.. there really is no reason to keep help files secret from other classes.. thats just silly

Posted: 13 January 2010 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2007-11-06

I’m still waiting for some really awesome ideas to help add purpose to clans and to use up all that XP they are getting. Not something that would make them super powerful, but features that would add to the fun/interest.

2 of 2