Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

No one posts anymore!

Posted: 25 September 2008 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

I’m actually at a religious retreat house right now, so I shouldn’t be posting. In fact, by calling me out like this, you’ve condemned my immortal soul to never ending anguish!

Posted: 25 September 2008 07:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

Lynis: I’ve been in a massive state of depression, being that the woman that I’ve been with for 7 years has left me.

Belly: Heathen.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 25 September 2008 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Belly: 2 things, one.. you did that yourself but jumping on the site in the first place.. and 2.. i need company in my never ending anguish

Hoax: has joined the club in the never ending anguish, by defalt.. but for real, that sucks, break up sucks in general and i cant imagine being on the wrong side of a 7 year break up

Posted: 25 September 2008 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

I’m really fucked up.  I mean REALLY.  Ask Spence.  He tries to take me out, but I can’t function most of the time.  I lost her and my job in a period of 2 weeks.  I just started a new job on Monday, and I’m trying to move forward, but right now it’s just too damn hard. 

I think I need therapy.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 25 September 2008 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Well your moving in the right dir, this shit takes time.  Getting a new job is huge in my book. 

aint nothing wrong with therapy.. one of my good friends went for a while.. and my ex (suprise suprise on that one, not cause of me but cause of her ex.. i was just the lucky one to get shitted on)