keeping in touch
Posted: 28 August 2011 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

School has started up again for the new year, and so I’ve dropped off of MD again. When things settle down around campus, I’ll be back — I’ve got an area that’s more than halfway finished that I really want to open.

In the meantime, you can find me in a variety of other places. Unless you’re interested in educational technology, you won’t be interested in my Twitter feed, but you might find things of interest at Google+ — I have an MD circle there wherein I publish things of interest to those few, rare, MD peeps like yourself (the MD things aren’t published publicly because ... well, I try to keep MD from the parents of students and fellow teachers).

Posted: 09 September 2011 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-11-06

Hey Belly.  Hope things quieten down on campus real soon so we can see this new area.  Any hints as to what/where it will be?

As for Google+, I had a (very) quick look but couldn’t figure out how to find the MD-related stuff.  It seems Google+ isn’t taking new people at present so is there a way to see the docs without being logged into Google+?

Posted: 10 September 2011 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

I think for google plus you need to be invited. send me an email at and I will send you an invite.  Not sure if you need a gmail account to begin with though.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 16 June 2012 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2007-11-06

Bele and Tarmon, where are you guys! Tarmon, you post here more often than you have logged into MD in the last 3 years, you were the best idle invis wiz idler!

And everyone knows we need bele back, MD is only 49% belegost right now, he needs to code a new area and get back in the majority wink