2 of 2
Final Four
Posted: 08 April 2008 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

What are you talking about I still have the NBA, the upcoming NFL draft, and college football spring games.  In my busy schedule I don’t have time for hockey.

The real reason my be that I have never played hockey, other than some broom hockey in college, and I have no real understanding of the game.  It’s hard to get behind a game that you never played and just can’t go play whenever.  Oh did I mention that I live in Atlanta and have to endure the mediocre Thrashers!

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 08 April 2008 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

hockey can be played at any time.  I played street Hockey all the time and still do on occasion.  all you need is a good tennis court and a few nets and your on your way smile

What we need is a good MD street Hockey game.  Canadians vs The rest of the MD World smile

I wouldn’t call Atlanta medi-ocre either, they just plain suck smile although you guys do have one of the best scores in the league with Ilya Kovolchuk (or how ever he spells his last name).  Your management should take a look at what a few other teams did in the league to pick up revenue.  If Carolina can make it, Atlanta should also be able too.  For small Market teams, they should look at what Edmonton did in the last 5 years or so.  We went from one of the bottom dwellers in revenue to one of the top money producing teams in the league (7th last year I think it was).

As for the rulesi n hockeys...Score more goals than the other guy, if you can’t, beat them up till you can smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 08 April 2008 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

haha i like how Tarmon turned the final 4 thread into a hockey thread

ill watch the draft.. on a second tv cause that shit is boring as hell.. i cant watch basketball.. ill follow the playoffs but i used to fight with people to watch playoff hockey over NBA playoffs.. hockey playoffs kills the NBA playoffs.. just so much more intense and exciting

Posted: 08 April 2008 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

heh, I would be more excited about basketball if it was played on ice with a lot more hitting smile

It was just a sport I never got into...probably because I couldn’t play it smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 08 April 2008 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

Stop thread-jacking with your crappy ass sport.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 08 April 2008 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

hey, my last post was about basketball.

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2008 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Hey that is a good point....smack the canadian(but lightly since a Canadian founded Basketball)

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

2 of 2