The Masters
Posted: 11 April 2008 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Are you betting on Tiger, or betting on the field.

I’m cheering for Stephen ames and Mike Wier.  Aside From Tiger, who else has a shot?

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 11 April 2008 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

like you said in the other thread.. golf just gets in the way of hockey!

Posted: 11 April 2008 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

yeah, but I figured I would start a thread so Heimy wouldn’t be posting golf crap on the Playoff Thread.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 11 April 2008 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Wow, both Canadians in the Top 8 at the Masters.  And no tiger to be seen...oh there he is...7 back smile

Signature 

Posted: 14 April 2008 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

I can thread jack as good as the rest of them but thanks for the Masters Thread.  Tiger let me down by shooting even par on Sunday.  The sad thing is whenhe is “off” his game he still comes in second. If I had game I would love to be off and still coem in 2nd.  Maybe next year for four in row but we still have hopes for a “Tiger Slam.” Man i hat that term but i had to use it.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 15 April 2008 08:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

It was nice to see the two canadians held true to form and lost in in the last two rounds.

there was a couple of nice shots through out the weekend and the guy who won it had to go through a lot of adversity the last year or so, it was nice to see someone like that win it.

Signature 

‹‹ NHL Playoffs      NBA Playoffs ››