Total Votes: 6
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Warhammer Online or Darkfall
Posted: 01 July 2008 04:25 AM   [ Ignore ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

Iv been looking at these too MMOs for a while now.. I have been watching Warhammer Online for a while now.. its basicly a beefed up Dark Age of Camolet for what i hear.. i love the pvp/rvr where quests are kill xxx many players of xxx type and such.. but i have heard doubts about the game.. mostly becuase its not 40000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_online

there there is darkfall which has taken the lead of my intrest over warhammer.. darkfall has some great concepts and how the npc and IA work im really digging.. its not equipment based like wow for the simple fact when you die.. everything stays on your corpse and npc’s will loot your corpse too.  but there still gonna be powerful weapons.. but its more skilled based.. you can mix match your skills… be and invoker and wear heavy armor.. but be prepared for the increse % in spell failures.. but alteast it is possible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkfall

id like to hear your thoughts after reading the wikis (and other sites if you wise all i can get to at work is wiki)

Posted: 02 July 2008 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

I haven’t looked at any of the graphic games.  You should be ashamed for besmirching your allegiance to MD.  Nah...I just don’t have time to do it and I am biased to my beloved MD.  I barely have anytime to play it.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 02 July 2008 07:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

Moral hates me.. im still about 700k behind in exp from all them deaths lately. and then my stored stuff goes poof before i get a chance to use it 9 out of 10 times.  need somthing where i can log on 1-2 a week and get right to busness and log off after a few hours and feel i have accomplished something.

Posted: 11 July 2008 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  114
Joined  2007-11-05

darkfall by a landslide, warhammer just can’t be done right.

‹‹ Diablo III      Cheech and Chong ››