2 of 2
Activities away from the computer
Posted: 11 August 2008 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2007-11-06

I work in the summer, college in the fall through winter. I like to read interesting books, my favorites are stephing king, though I like many types. In the summer I like to golf and hide in the shade, so I don’t burn up. In the winter I like to snowboard, and video games are always fun. Being one of the younger folk from MD, i don’t have a significant other, or children yet, though it seems that you guys actually spend more time with hobbies than I...how strange. =)

Posted: 12 August 2008 01:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Laugh at teh more time with hobbies…

What most of us failed to mention is the children related hobbies.

Tarmon spends 20-30 hours a week coach,drivin,g cheering his kids at various sporting events.  I spend at least 3 hours a night and all day Saturday entertaining a 2 years.  Those activities have transcended hobby status ad just are a part of us.

Damn I am old philosiphying on Daddy Duties.

PS: I am not ending up in the paper anytime soon.  Unless you implement more anti-Heimdall/Zarekh code into the game.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 12 August 2008 03:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

true that hemi.. true that

and your PS… sounds like a challenge to the wizs to me smile

Posted: 12 August 2008 03:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

The wizzes are just afraid of my power so they limit me....

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 12 August 2008 03:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

yeah, it’s funny how quick hanging with the kids turns from a hobby to general life.  as soon as it becomes a chore though i’m kicking them out to mud more smile

As for Heimy’s challenge, I thought he learned his lesson the last....guess I’ll have to pull out the hunting gear and start hunting me a Paladin from Atlanta.  i figure i’ll start with the easiest of the paladins as he probably won’t be wearing a helmet smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

2 of 2

‹‹ Recipes      Warhammer: Age of Reckoning ››