2 of 5
Work sucks
Posted: 04 September 2008 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

hehe....sounds like Lynis may need a hug for all his woes smile

Are you done moving now or still in the process?  How many days of 12s are ya working?  is it like a 4 on 3 off deal or are you on them until furhter notice?

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 04 September 2008 04:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

i need a wizbless.. yea.. still moving.. sucks… working 12s till further notice.. and the further notices is the hurricane.. oh oh oh and we will probably be doing it next week again cause theres another hurricane out there.. cept that one is a beast of a storm

Posted: 04 September 2008 04:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Your such a lucky guy smile I’ll stick with my near freezing over nighttemps now and call myself lucky:)

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 05 September 2008 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

I haven’t been on or around much, and won’t be until the end of September. The beginning of the school year is always hectic, but it’s more so this time around as I’m starting in a new position.

Posted: 16 October 2008 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

So Belly, What’s your excuse now that october is almost over? smile

Signature 

Posted: 21 October 2008 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

I HAVE been around, fool! Well, in the afternoons, after my daily run. I’ve been having fun bringing Mortal Kombat to MD. Raiden’s powers are fun - he has some good fatalities. Now I’m working on Shang Tsung, and after that maybe we’ll have Sub-Zero or Scorpion (I haven’t decided yet). Eventually, the plan is to have these characters somewhere in MD (maybe as special-release NPCs), where once you kill them, you get their powers. The reason for that is, it’ll be funny to watch Zarekh’s head and spine get ripped out. It’ll be like walking into Numbs and seeing Crunch wielding Heimdall and Mephisto’s arms again!

Posted: 21 October 2008 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

which is the guy that can turn into and use anyones powers? now THAT would be interesting.. get to have andre or malals powers… or even better.. abbots!

Posted: 23 October 2008 03:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Why am I always the one used for depictions of special powers.  Wait...I can answer that...I am the one always dyign to stupid stuff for stupid reasons.  The Mortal Kombat stuff sounds great...I look forward to waxing some virtual butt with Shang Tsung’s special move’s.  I really can wait to yell “GET OVER HERE!” with Scorpion’s power’s.  He and Shang were my favorites in the game because they had some of the cheapest moves to smack peopel around with.  It was always a harder game for me than Street Fighter b/c I kept forgetting about that dang block button...go figure.

PEACE!

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 23 October 2008 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

haha kenshi! make people walk around blind.. he was pretty bad ass tho

ya.. id fuck up the block button in the arcade too.. but got used to it on the consoul

Posted: 23 October 2008 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Mortal Kombat had a block button?  Go figure.

Signature 

Posted: 03 November 2008 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Most Monday’s I can deal with...but today it is a stereotypical Monday. Marketing sold my coding feature before I even had time to write the fricken thing, now I need to co-develop with another guy which I never find fun and it needs to be done in less than 3 weeks instead of the 5 weeks I was suppose to do it in. Then I found out my office may be moving to a location that is even further than now and the icing on that cake is I would have to pay for parking which I really don’t need to do now. Today is definitely an “I hate fricken Mondays” Monday.

Signature 

Posted: 03 November 2008 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Sounds like youare having a ‘fun’ day....
I am sitting in a MS Poject 2003 class with a bunch of computer handicapped morons.

Painful!

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 03 November 2008 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

hit them with your wireless mouse until they submit smile

Or ask them where the “Any” key is smile

Signature 

Posted: 04 November 2008 02:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

project 03?? thats what we have but they are pushing for 07.. which if its anything like the rest of the 07 programs, its gonna suck.. seriously.. its one thing to give it a diffrent look.. but its another when it takes me 30 mins to find a command

Posted: 04 November 2008 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

sounds like good times in canada! smile not really.. that sucks.. yea.. im here, trying to figure out how to put another tv on the wall for total BS reasons.. while i put my 500k projects on hold.. good call commander

2 of 5

‹‹ Warhammer: Age of Reckoning      linux ››