2 of 5
Other games you are playing right now
Posted: 13 March 2008 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

All those other games just take away time from MD.  I wish I had time to play MD right now.  I don’t play anything anymore and even gave my PS2 console to one of my friend’s kids.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 13 March 2008 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-11-05

Rock Band for ps3

Posted: 01 May 2008 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

Ok, after checking out the website.. this Conan online is lookin pretty nice.. very temped to try it out.. only problem is .. im juggling games as it is.. between the big 3.. CoD4, GTA4 and Moral… I also am trying to finish up Assasins Creed.. and Lost Odyssy .. i could easly get sucked into another MMO.. but do i really want to or need too? anyone else gonna be playing Conan?

Posted: 01 May 2008 08:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

whenever I get a new computer, i’ll be picking up the Heroes of Might and Magic 5(I think that is the latest).  A pretty fun turn based strategy game.  course, by the time I get a new computer I may be able to buy HOMM 6 smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 02 May 2008 11:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

well Conan looks good.. but its PvP is a huge turn off… its worse then wow.. it has all the same things wow have cept you can build a city.. but the way it sounds is you have to plan a city fight (as an instances) and the reset is like WoW’s pvp cept no random pvp like you can in WoW… such a disapointment.. and i can see conan is worried cause wow has that same seige idea coming out in its expantion… while its pretty to watch npc heads chopped off.. i can do that in a single player game if i wanna mess with npc’s...soo its not lookin good for me in getting conan anymore… im sure you all where curious

Posted: 11 August 2008 09:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2007-11-06

I play World of Warcraft in addition to WoW for the computer, and I might try a game my buddy has that is some sort of sci fi single player space game, it looks pretty fun, for an offline game.

For xbox I play Halo 3 with my buddies, but I don’t really like h3 as much as i had liked h2 back in the day. I kinda burnt myself out on all the good 360 games that I have played, and own, having played it so much since the 360 game out, cod4 is a pretty fun one.

For muds, MD is far and beyond all the other ones i have ever tried, but I also used to play one called New Worlds, which is a roleplaying mud, and sometimes i drop in there for some fun RP.

For the most part, i’m either playing MD, or doing pvp on WoW =)

Posted: 12 August 2008 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

used to play WoW but the grinding bored the hell out of me.. so now im waiting for darkfall.. might try the beta Warhammer online see how i like that.. as for CoD4 on the 360 we had a good group playing for a while

Posted: 12 August 2008 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-06-30

Hmmmm.....well my xbox gamertag is over 20000, so I play a lot of stuff.  Right now through?

NCAA 2009
Soul Calibur 4
Rock Band
Madden 2009 in a day or so
Unreal Tourny 3
Dead Rising
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

I could do this all day but won’t smile

Posted: 12 August 2008 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

hehe....where in the hell do you guysfind time to play all these games smile

I’m happy when I can log into MD for an hour or so a week to say hi let alone have enough time to explore other games smile

You guys need more hobbies, or kids, or both smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 26 January 2009 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

so over the XMAS break I was able to play a few games on my PS3 with the kids.

Adult games:

Assasin’s Creed - By far the best game I have ever played that did not have guns.  Rumour is this is a 3 game set and I’m looking forward to the next one

Fallout 3 - This game rocks on so many levels from dialog to story line to re-playability.

I love playing both the above games

For the kids:
Rock band 2 - very cool...excpet they make me sing....damn them
NHL 09 - the dual analog controls are taking me forever to get used to...kids love kicking my ass in it though
Little Big Planet - Both my kids love this game
Batman and Indiana jones lego - Is there a bad lego game out there...I don’t think so.

I still got a few more I need to play a bit more before I make a final decision

Lost Planet - Neat premise but the end guys are way to hard for an easy level fo play
Liberty something - Your essentially in 1952 and the germans won the war and you need to defend New York....the controls are crappy so far but that could be due to the fact I was used to the Assasin’s Creed controls.

Signature 

Posted: 26 January 2009 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hes alive!

yes.. Fallout 3 is the shit.. id even venture to say THE best game of the year.
Fable 2 kinda fell short for me.. it was alright.. but just lacking imo
been playing CoD5 lately.. but not even all that often.

wating for Darkfall to come out, signed up for the beta.. it looks good.. real good… love the concepts.. we will see if it is what it says it is.. hah..

whats littlebigplanet like.. i hear things but know nothing about the game.

Posted: 26 January 2009 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I do enjoy playing Fallout 3.  There a bunch of us here at work who play it and it’s interesting to see all the different ways the game is being played.  Plus, the character creation of the game is the best one I have ever seen smile

I haven’t played any of those other games you mentioned, but that’s not surprising since I hardly have the time right now.  I got 5 games for XMAS and one is still in the wrpapper - Call of duty or something like that.

Little Big Planet is a pretty cool kids game.  Your a rag doll and you can wander around and do things in a rag doll world.  I’m not so into it, but every kid I talk to loves it.

Signature 

Posted: 26 January 2009 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hehe CoD5= Call of Duty: World At War
tobad you got PS3.. i cant shoot you in the face now

yea i had to keep Fallout 3 in the wrapper for a while cause i knew once i started playing it I would be addicted.. and i was right… best thing i did in fallot 3 is use the railgun and pen peoples heads to the wall with railway spikes

Posted: 26 January 2009 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Heh, I felt the love there when you said you wanted to shoot me in the face:)

I need to get my PS3 hooked up online to at least get the game updates.  As for playing online, not really into that.  I idle and pause way to much for that sort of stuff:)

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2009 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

you know i got nothin but love for my fav canadan

2 of 5