3 of 5
Other games you are playing right now
Posted: 27 January 2009 04:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

haha...sweet.

Played some fallout last night, got my dog killed and my last auto save happened after it.  Looks like I may have to go back to a previous save and lose a night of playing.  Getting to Rivet city the first time is a bit of a bitch I must say smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 27 January 2009 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

iv done somthing like that a couple times where i had to go waaay back and restart.. then i just said.. fuck it.. as for that stupid dog.. i didnt use it much at all.. i told it to go to vault 101 or stay at my house more then anything. 

rivet city is a bitch to find.. but once you do its not that hard to find again smile.. just wait till you gotta find places in the DC ruins! that sucks.. btw.. when you do go to the musem of tecnoligy, well if you do.. make sure to do the mini quest inside some of the computers.. leads you to a bad ass weapon

Posted: 27 January 2009 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Haha yeah, the DC ruins are a bitch to locate anything as you need to travel the subway tunnels.  As for that quest in the museam, I already screwed that one up smile

I have terrible perception so the dog comes in very handy when I am not paying attention to the bad guys sneaking up on me.

Here is a link you may find helpful if you haven’t found it already: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki

Once I finish the game normally, I’ll go through this and see what I missed smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 27 January 2009 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

i finished the game.. and need a well deserved break, but i will probably go thro it again a bit diffrent and hit up what i missed.. i know i missed on a few things just cause i was an evil prick

Posted: 29 January 2009 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I’ll probably play a few more times....once with energy weapons and once as a prick.  By the time I finish it as the prick I want to be the last man standing....in the entire wasteland:)

Signature 

Posted: 29 January 2009 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

haha

i saw saw the expantion is out.. damnit!

Posted: 29 January 2009 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

yeah, but it’s not available forthe PS3.  I also read that you shouldn’t get the 1.1 patch as there is a risk of it corrupting the saved data.  SO I’ll have to play it again to get the trophies smile

Signature 

Posted: 29 January 2009 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

yea i heard that, for PC gamers.. not sure about ps3.. but i did hear ps3 is SOL for the expantion

Posted: 29 January 2009 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

yeah, the 1.1 patch is for the trophies in the PS3....I think they are called Achievmeents on the XBOX.  As for the expansion, yeah we are SOL which isshitty cause it looks like a cool 3 part expansion.

Signature 

Posted: 30 January 2009 02:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

yes sir it does
all the more reason to get an xbox!
wink
and then i can shoot you in the face!

Posted: 30 January 2009 05:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

haha...tell ya what...you get a PS3 then you can me in the face:) Your childless(to myknowledgeanyway) with money to burn smile

I must say though, it’samazing how fast time flies when your playing fallout.....last night 5:00 to 11:30 went by so fast I had to check a 2nd clockto make sure I was reading right smile

Signature 

Posted: 30 January 2009 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hahah childless yes… well kinda… i got a dog who is as close as im gonna get to a kid anytime soon.. and money to burn? not so much.

yes.. yes it does.. that has happened to me many many times… xmas break, start playing in the morning then next thing i notice its dark outside.. wtf!!

Posted: 30 January 2009 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I love games that time flies by on.  It shows your enjoying it smile

It’s funny talking with people from work who all did it with a nice personality and now want to go back and be a prick.  I find that amusing smile

Signature 

Posted: 30 January 2009 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

haha.. i know alot of people like that too.. not sure why i always do things backwards from the norm.. but in games like that i just cane help myself im a clepto.. you should see my safe.. i have a TON of crap.. alot of its worthless too but oh well.

Posted: 30 January 2009 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

heh, I’m the same way.  I got more shit in my lockers than I know what to do with.  Right now I keep killing raiders and then once I get enough armour I sell it for something elsefor my house.

What theme did you go with?  I was thinking Explorer theme but I am not to sure if you get ny benefits from it or not.

Signature 

3 of 5