4 of 5
Other games you are playing right now
Posted: 30 January 2009 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

I didnt do any themes.. i got the woorkbench and the lab or whatever were i can make drugs and detox myself… i should get the themes just to check em out.. i have a ton of cash before i beat the game.. id save everything i found… EVERYTHING…

Posted: 30 January 2009 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

haha i really did pick up EVERYTHING.. i should try out them themes just for the fuck of it.. but they shoulda let you keep playing after the end of the main story line like there other games.. of well.. hippies..

ether way.. im scared to put the game back in for fear i wont stop playing.. again

Posted: 30 January 2009 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

oh now it post my reply that got deleted.. whatevea!

Posted: 30 January 2009 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Where did you store everything before you got your house?  Did you just use lockers and that from around the game?

I got the nuka cola machine cause it turns regular nuka-cola into icy ones and add 18HP to it smile

Next purchase will probably be a lab but I really want to see those themes.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 30 January 2009 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

haha really? i got one too.. and emptyed it and was like.. ok this is gay… i think i have 200 nuke colas in my safe.. i got a safe in my sweet in tenpeene hotel.. cause i nuked megaton.... but at first i was storing shit in a house right outside vault 101.. that i killed the owner of.. cause she attacked me.. cause i got caught stealing.. and which lead to my life of crime

i figure.. save… buy theme… load.. buy diff theme.. .load… buy diff theme.. repeat smile

Posted: 30 January 2009 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

hahaha...that is that Silver girl at the ranch eh, I keep going back there asking if she is back to offering her services, but sheneverdoes.....you blew up Megaton, what did you get for it?

You must have done a lot of running back and forth then eh to get everything picked up? 

Next time I play I’ll be putting tons of points into lockpick and science so I can steal everything and not be forced to go back afterwards smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 30 January 2009 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2008-06-15

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/939932/54966
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki

That game has so much junk in it that it boggles the mind. A friend of mine (Talheesa) said that there is a car parked at a scenic overlook with the skeletons of two lovers in it. That sort of stuff makes this game truly awesome.

As far as where to store items, it can be anywhere. I’ve seen some bodies disappear, but for the most part you could put a bunch of stuff in a corpse and carry it to the entrance if you don’t want to run too far back in. Followers are also great for carrying extra stuff, but they screw with stealth, so F that! Any container that is fixed in the environment is 100% safe to store whatever you like in it.

I’m playing on very hard right now and ran to Rivot city at level 3 to get the int bobblehead. I had to do this because I put my int down to 3 so I could end up with 10’s in str, end, agi and luck. Good times wink

Anon

Posted: 30 January 2009 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

damn! what are you going melee???? yea i did alot of running back and forth.. and drinking.. and burfoot or whatever its called that raises str.. and NPCs are good for caring shit but will got rambo on you if your not carful.. thats why i kept the dog at home.. that fucker fucked everything up everytime.. but my ghoul i got from the underworld/city/whatever was a good NPC for stealth 95% of the time

Posted: 30 January 2009 06:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-06-15

Nah, str is mostly to carry more junk, but the rest benefit every style of play. I do plan to test out the paralyzing palm perk for shits though. Although each stat gives more (see the faq), generally end is hp, agi is ap for vats and luck is chance to crit. I’ll give the ghoul follower a second chance though wink

I feel that power armor is generally worthless as well. It reduces damage by a trivial amount compared to other gear you can get. An added downside is that it slows down your running speed, makes it harder to sneak and reduces agility. One thing I never saw in any faq is that some helms allow you to also wear a mask or glasses (shades look cool in vats). For example, try out a combat helm + the ghoul mask. You wont get attacked by feral ghouls and the dr is the same a fully repaired power helm. This time through I plan to use Ledoux’s Hockey Mask as soon as I can find it though.

Anon

Posted: 03 February 2009 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I’m not too sure how much further I have in the main quest, my next step is to head to the vault and go see Dad.  I’m finishing off some of the other minor quests as they are fun as well.  The Super mutant dilogs crack me up.

Once I finish the game the I’ll go through the wiki to see what I missed.  I’ll also be using Lynis’s method of collecting everything as I have been finding that I ignore stuff I need later for making weapons.  Damn it all.

Still one of the best games I have ever played.  I think once I go through a few rounds of this I’ll look for oblivian on the PS3 smile

Signature 

Posted: 03 February 2009 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-06-15

Don’t rush the main story unless you really just want to win. The game consists of about 10% storyline and 90% wandering around finding other stuff. No, I’m not exaggerating the numbers wink

Anon

Posted: 04 February 2009 02:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

yea thats whati heard too, that once you finish the main quest line your game is over.. thats why i avoided it.. but while i was exploring i ended up finding my dad anyways.. i skipped a whole part of gathering clues to find him on the other side of the map by pure luck.

Posted: 04 February 2009 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

yeah, my buddy did that too.  I’m usually pretty careful when I come across a new area and it saved a few of my quests. 

the problem I have nop is they keep adding map markers on my pip-boy, but not really telling me where they added it....there is no way(that I see anyway) to tell what is a location you have been to and one that was newly added.  A search would be cool.

Signature 

Posted: 04 February 2009 04:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

ya that would be nice, or have ones you visited a diffrence color then ones you havent… i think the PC ver might have a search.. but i could be wrong

Posted: 04 February 2009 05:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Every time I hit a library and see all those scorched books and whatnot, I think how in the hell did lynis have the patience to haul all this shit to a safe house smile

Then when I get schematics and I realize I’m missing pieces that I already walked past...I think...fuck, I bet lynis never had this problem. Next time I’ll play like lynis!

Signature 

4 of 5