Total Votes: 12
You must be a logged-in member to vote
guild enhancements
Posted: 20 August 2009 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2007-11-06

I’d like to find out how the guild enhancements feature is going. It might need adjustments one way or another, and I’d like to try make it equally beneficial to armories and weapon stores.

Please answer the poll to help me get an idea what you are enhancing currently, and if you are a wep or armor store owner please post any comments on how you feel the system is benefiting you or could be improved.

thanks!

Posted: 21 August 2009 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Midbie
RankRank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2007-11-06

granted smiths don’t have to do much in order to offer this to players, but the fact that 80% of the cost disappears into thin air is why I don’t use it.

Posted: 21 November 2009 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2007-11-21

I was on hiatus when the guild enhancements were implemented.  Has any information been made public about what the weapon enhancements are actually supposed to do?  I know they are awfully pricey, but might be worth it if I knew what I was buying.

Posted: 21 November 2009 08:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2007-11-18

Enhancements on weapons improve chance of hitting (accuracy), apparently it scales according to levels so on a lowbie you’ll see the most improvement.

For Armor it gives resistances depending on what you enhance. Helm/Breastplate gives physical resistance, leggings give cold resistance, bracers give fire resistance. cloaks give magic resistance and shields give all four (i think, not too sure about shields). Resistances also stack with any other resistances the character already has.

Signature 

“Moonlight shines on the innocent and guilty alike.”

Posted: 24 November 2009 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2008-06-15

LOL, you’ve been missin out bud. What Tyr posted could be right, but I thought Abbot said that the bonus was always there, but you’d just notice it less as an aristo cause our bonus was already pretty high. Could mean the same thing lol.

I still wish the bump to weapon guilds was larger though. I know it’s basically an issue of playerbase, but if people could buy cool weapons instead of vaulting something, I bet some/all would.

Anon

‹‹ Interest in building?      MD Down? ››