Total Votes: 9
You must be a logged-in member to vote
What levels are most in need of new areas
Posted: 13 January 2010 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2007-11-06

Feel free to post more detail pertaining to outdoors/indoor areas, evil/neutral/nice npcs, what classes most need items from these areas, etc. Hopefully there is some agreement on what is needed so I can motivate myself to get back into the coding swing-right now I’ve been slacking.

Posted: 14 January 2010 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-11-06

My knowledge of existing areas is pretty out-of-date.  I have a range of characters from levels 1 to 21 so I’ll try and get some time over the next few days to log them on and quickly have a look at the various areas available to various levels.  That way, I have a better idea and will be able to give more useful feedback.

Cheers.

Posted: 09 February 2010 05:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-11-06

Apologies for my rather late feedback.

I’ve had a look about and thought back to when I was levelling up various characters.  I think that levels 1 to 9 are definitely well catered for, particularly for my low level cleric.  For level 10 to 19, there are plenty of areas but I think it could get rather repetitive running through the same areas.  Of course, there are bound to be some areas I am unware of or have forgotten in my old age.

I’ve also been keeping a check on the player base when I’ve been on recently.  It seems that the majority of players logged on are either aristos or level 19.  A new area for level 10 to 15 would be fun while levelling up a new character, but I’m not sure how many people would create a new character to explore new areas.

Therefore, I think a new area for aristo players would be good.  I know there are quite a few such areas out there, but I think something fresh would keep the high level players out there playing.  I have a level 21 so I’m gonna be rather selfish and vote for levels 20 to 24.

Posted: 27 June 2010 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2007-11-06

I felt its a bit tough as a monk at lvl 10, once you can’t go into the Viper Den or the Indel Sewer anymore, since a lot of other classes can handle tougher mobs at that lvl but monks have some troubles.

I felt that with mage, starting at about lvl 15 and going on past aristo, it feels like the moat is your best option for aoe killing xp-wise.

Posted: 10 June 2011 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2007-11-07

its obvious that the areas in most need are lvl 29+. current items/areas should become less and less useful for higher lvl aristos and new areas should be implemented to make it a challenge for higher lvls.