Hello! 
Posted: 04 March 2010 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

just thought i would pop by and see how everyone was doing.  Nice to see some of these topics semi active so that must mean the game is still up and running smile hope everyone is good smile

Tarmon

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 05 March 2010 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-11-06

Hey Tarmon,

Aye - Moral is still up and running.  Almost 18 years now - not bad going.  Work limits my playing time these days, but I still like to escape reality and descend into Moral Decay whenever I can.

You’re not tempted to log back on?  Abbot is planning some treats for St Patrick’s Day - the perfect time for a Mud party.  Log on and I’ll buy you a beer.

Take care,

Igor

Posted: 07 March 2010 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Hey Igor,

Glad to see you still log in now and then smile I’ll have to get my mud client up and running on this machine before I can log in again.  when my old one went down I just haen’t found the time to get everything transfered over yet.  Damn rl and the kids taking all my time.

I’ll try and pop in tio see what Abbot has planned, but being a wiz myself those goodies don’t do me much good smile I will take you up on that beer though smile

Have a good one,
Tarmon

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

‹‹ Cooool      Classic Tyrande ››