Total Votes: 20
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Most enjoyable class to play
Posted: 07 March 2008 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

What class do you like playing the most, that is just fun to play.

Posted: 07 March 2008 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  114
Joined  2007-11-05

after all those years i played a cleric, i made a half ogre necro just for fun.  And by hoax is it ever fun.

Everytime i consider a target and it comes back with ‘Did you bring an army with you’ i just giggle and say ‘why yes, yes i did’ and unleash my DKs on it.  I occasionally find myself putting on a deep southern drawl and saying ‘gettum boys’ when my horde attacks.

Posted: 31 March 2008 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

I had a lot of fun playing fighter till they changed the class, but I think necro and monk were my two favorites.  Druid, mage, cleric are my least favorites.  thieves and barbs were ok.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 01 April 2008 02:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

thinking back on all the classess I have played I would have to say barbs are the most fun for me followed closely by clerics. 

I love the offense that a barb has but the propensity for death is so high.  there is nothing like seeing double digit hits in a round.

cleric on the other hand gives you the chance to play at a steady rate and if you remember and accept you limits you can play continuously throughout a boot without stopping.  The only nagging thing about cleric was back when peopel would just shout “I need a cleric” and expect you to race over to their legless body.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 01 April 2008 03:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

all time fav class… only school monk with link.... with a full mud, hours on enjoyment linking people.. it was better the watching a soap oprea

Posted: 01 April 2008 04:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Aaah...a good one.  I forgot all about that.  Remember how when you were linked how it would get you scramblign to prepare for an incoming attack.  Link was one of the reasons that physcial classes would raise their int along with physical stats.

Don’t forget mindwhip when the opponent would die before you finished… or maybe that was only me....

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 01 April 2008 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

die… more move before it went off.. yes i remember that well… link was so wicked back in the day.. find out how much money, stats, level, where they are, what they are doing. who they are talking too, what they are planning.. how much assests a guild has… thos were the days

Posted: 02 April 2008 05:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

I also vote for the adventure’s class as a fun one to play.  Some pretty fun newbie areas, or there used to be anyway.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 17 April 2008 01:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Midbie
RankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2007-11-22

Over countless versions of MD, IMHO, the thief class was truly the most fun to play.

Some like endless hack and slash and xp mongering.

I for one was always for testing a human opponent sitting behind the same computer monitor long before there was ever Doom, Quake, WoW, etc.

There was/is so many cool things that you can do with a thief that other classes cannot do. Their potential is virtually unlimited when played right.

Though not the best of warriors, you should never ever
underestimate the guile of a thief, nor should you leave your back
unwatched.

Signature 

Alithras Moonson is gonna rip your guts. <666>

Posted: 25 January 2009 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2007-11-06

I like thief the most. Ambush and poisons + bleeds make for a fun playstyle.

‹‹ Best Class for EXP      Idea for a new Class ››