Pictures
Posted: 31 March 2008 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

heya hoax,

Is there a plan to put up a picture section?  Or did I miss this feature..

If it’s not in, perhaps if we click on a person’s name there can be a section of pictures they have uploaded.

That is all,
Mr. Ratboy

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 31 March 2008 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

I have started on a photo gallery module for the website but haven’t got around to finishing it.  It’s gonna be a section where people can just upload pics to a section rather than be in your personal profiles like MySpace.  For now, you have the option of uploading a picture to your public profile for people to view.

I’ll get back to it soon.

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 31 March 2008 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Cool, I’ll just wait and make no further requests so you can get it finished smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 31 March 2008 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

Hehe, my current project is a room builder (on this site) for lazy wizzes (pokes self).

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 31 March 2008 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I started a room builder and made it so complicated it was easier to make rooms without it smile

I was thinking of giving it another kick but my free time is pretty limited and apprently they frown on that at my work place.  Damn non-mudders:)

Signature