9 of 10
NHL Playoffs
Posted: 03 April 2009 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Yeah...actually all the games tonight are big.  The ones in the East have playoff implications as well.

I love the race to make the playoffs more than the actuall playoffs sometimes.  I can’t wait to catch as many games as I can on my new HD TV smile

Too bad you didn’t live closer, we could watch them together as we both have HD\Big Screen we could have them both set up in one house smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 03 April 2009 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

i donno.. not nearly as big as them 2 tho

Tor/Phi… Tor is out… Phi Does need the points, but not likly to slip out of the playoffs.. and they should win this game anyways
Was/Buf.. WAS is sitting pretty at #2 and will stay there and Buf has a very very very tiny chance to make the playoffs
NJ/TB TB is competting for Second to Last with COL and NJ is already in the playoffs.. no matter how horrible they are playing.. they will probably still finish at #3 in the east
ATL/FL ATL is out and FL needs the Win to still contend

But…

Cal/Min Cal is trying to hold onto the #3 spot and Min is trying to make the playoffs
Chi/Nas Chi is trying to get the #3 spot and Nas is trying to make the playoffs

Posted: 07 April 2009 03:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

its crazy all the Central West have a chance to make the playoffs.. but in order for that to happen the ducks have to fall.. noooo way jose…

looks like the oilers and sabres are all but golfing right now

Posted: 07 April 2009 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Haha...If Anaheim loses thier last 2, and EDM wins thier next 3....Adios Anaheim!  Long shot, but I need hope smile

Huge night in the West Conf tonight as all 4 teams battling for the last spot are in play.  It sucks but I need to cheer for Dallas tonight.  The other thing that sucks is when a team loses to Calgary the night before in a back to back, Edm usually loses on the 2nd night.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 07 April 2009 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

yea i was thinking about that.. im gonna feel bad for you if the Kings knock them out of the playoffs tonight… ouch..

and

boooooooooooooooooo dallas booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but your right, alot of good games tonight

but THE game for tonight should be Rangers vs Canadiens.. the both need this win and the other to lose.. its a double wamma one way or another.

and before you start cheering for dallas.. you need to cheer for Coyotes and Blackhawks before the stars.. and dont forget some lovin for the oilers smile seee no room to cheer for the stars.

Posted: 07 April 2009 07:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

hehe..I’m cheering for Dallas, Chicago, Phoenix and the Oilers tonight.  no time to cheer for the east at all smile

although I think if montreal wins in OT I would be happy with that.  I like the NYR coach, but don;t like Sean Avery so I’m of two minds with that team.

Signature 

Posted: 07 April 2009 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 127 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

i like sean avery.. hes entertaining.. the only reason i like the rangers smile

Posted: 07 April 2009 09:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 128 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I honestly can’t stand him.  If he never played in the NHL again I wouldn’t miss him at all.

Signature 

Posted: 07 April 2009 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 129 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

haha i would.. hes so much enjoyment to watch.. come on.. you cant tell me watching him play, and getting smashed into the boards.. doesnt make the game that much better? i like watching him piss of goals .. . . ahahah or even the shit talking.. hes like the denis robinson of hockey.. cept - the crazy hair colors, percings, tattoos, dresses, and madona

Posted: 07 April 2009 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 130 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

heh, I really don’y like some of the shit he does on and off the ice.  The latest incident of hitting Thomas in the head with his stick on a TV timeout is just another example how he is an idiot.  Yes it may have been an accident, but with Avery I don’t think it was.  I’d much rather watch Stortini try to egg people on to fight(and even win sometimes) or smyth\holmstrum get thier big asses in the faces of a goalie and watching the goalie melt down than watching avery and his horse and pony show.

I don’t really watch basketball so I have no idea really how Rodman was aside from the colourful dressing and hair styles when he was on something other than basketball.

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2009 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 131 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Fackin Rollie and Fack the LA Kings.

I honestly hope they don’t sign Rollie next year, he is not all he is cracked up to be.  Kings played pretty good first period though and Matt green looked pretty good.  Some good scraps last night, I think Stortini took a good shot before he dropped your LA tuff guy.  Storotini looked a mess in the penatly box.  And when did you guys get a 6 foot 7 defenceman...that guy was fricken huge...still got his ass kicked by Peckham though smile

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2009 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 132 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

hahah i didnt see the game.. but it looks like kings owned the first pierod and could have easly collapsed the rest of the game… atleast looking at the shots… haha thats no defense man… thats a center smile boyle.... and the other guy that fought is jack johnson, hes pretty good and young.. same with greene… and the other fight was with Ivanans.. hes our enforcer forward.. altho.. you have seen them play more then i have this year, i just know from stats and the game. which pisses me off cause avery is still on dallas..

anyways.. the kings just wanted someone to golf with wink

Posted: 08 April 2009 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 133 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

hehe...at least I can look forward to a hame and home with Calgary to end the season in our attempt to keep them from a div title.  Not that Vancouver is any better, but at least they are not Calgary smile

I’m ready forthe playoffs, I just need ot pick ateam to cheer for that won’t make me puke doing so smile I may cheer forChicago as it’s one of my buddies teams, but the rest...blah. smile

Signature 

Posted: 09 April 2009 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 134 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

haha ya me to..  i need to pick a team.. or 2.. and cheer for them.. west will be the ducks if they can hold on and get into the playoffs.. which they should, there final 2 games are against dallas and phoenix.. but.. its still up for grabs.. and the east.. hmm… maybe the rangers.. altho they are professional chokers in the playoffs.. probably THE best at it.. so i might have to go with the flyers .. i donno.. once i get a chance to watch a couple games who knows which team will warm up too me.

Posted: 09 April 2009 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 135 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Haha...I’ll cheer for whoever is playing the ducks smile They suck tail feathers smile My son is aflames fan so unless it’s anahiem, I’ll cheer for whoever is playing them as well smile

In the East I’ll cheer for the Devils as I have since they were the Colrado rockies.  When they choke in the first round though I may switch to philly.  my kids are penguins and ovechkin fans so I need to cheer against them to get the rivalry going smile

Signature 

9 of 10