Joined  2007-11-23

singin that to themselfs maybe

Avery has been a beast this series i dont know what your talkin about

Posted: 20 April 2008 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2008-02-04

He’s referring to the handshakes after the game.  When Brodeur and Avery were right next to each other, they both kind of looked the other way and ignored each other - skipping each other in the handshake line.  They just proceeded to the next person.

Posted: 20 April 2008 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

ahh i missed that, but i have seen him in brodeurs head all series

Posted: 21 April 2008 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

What the heck...why can’t the Sharks put out the flames so I can be a happy Albertan.

Oh lynis, WOOOOO DALLLAS!!!

man, i would hate to be at your place with a dallas room-mate fan smile

No worries though, depending on who Dallas plays in the next round, I’ll cheer against them smile

Who do you think is gonna win the game 7’s:

montreal or Boston - I pick montreal
San jose or Calgary - I pick San Jose

will Philly knock off the upstart caps, or will the caps force a game 7?

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 21 April 2008 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

ya.. well atleast it wasnt a sweep like he said it would be..
and the sharks suck because i want them to win too

soo i think Boston and Calgary.. i want San Jose to win… but.. i think the flames want it more then they do

philly will end it

Posted: 22 April 2008 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Frackin Philly, up 2-0 and lose it 4-2.  Game 7 tonight,

I’m picking Philly to win it.

Nice to see Montreal finally show backup in the series and domeinate game 7 at home.  Too bad Montrealers forgot it was only the first round and started a riot.  16 police cars damaged and a bunch of arrests later they realized they still got 3 rounds to go.

good night of hockey though, looking forward to it smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 23 April 2008 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

man looks like it was a good night of hockey, and i missed it, philly won in OT and sharks won

haha crazy montrealers… wonder what they will do if they win the next round? or the cup!??!

Posted: 23 April 2008 04:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I gotto watch most of the 3rd period an OT for the caps vs philly game.  Pretty good game if your a philly fan, if your a caps fan you will be angry at the world today smile

And JR kicked some butt in the calgary vs san jose game.  I think he ended up with 4 points. 

as for montreal, if they get any more excited they may try to sepate again...Go Montreal!!!

So 2nd round picks
Montreal vs Philly Series Length - 5 games
Penguins vs Rangers Series Length 6 games
Detroit vs Colorado Series Length - 7 Games
San jose vs Dallas Series Length - 7 Games

Should be a cake walk for Montreal in the 2nd round and the penguins should be able to beat the rangers but I gave them two wins because lunquist.

As for the West, both series will be tight but I am not sure Dallas and Colorado have as much talents as Detroit and San Jose.

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2008 04:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Well as Lynis and I were the only ones to put some picks up, here is how ended up in the first round.

Lynis was 5-3
Tarmon was 7-1 (Damn NJ Devils giving me that blemish!)

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2008 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

Damn ducks..i hate dallas
damn Montreal and NY.. oh well.. 5-3 isnt toooo bad its still on the plus side

Montreal vs Philly Series Length - 5 games
Penguins vs Rangers Series Length 5 games
Detroit vs Colorado Series Length - 6 Games
San jose vs Dallas Series Length - 6 Games

had to go with the Rangers.. with Avery playing like he is.. and the week off for the Penguins.. i think that spells trouble…

And I agree, Detroit and SJ have alot of talent.. altho i think Aves will give Detroit a run for there money but the Dominator will hold strong.  and I hate dallas so even if they were playing ATL or LA or any other shitty team id still pick anyone opposing Dallas heh.

Posted: 23 April 2008 05:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2008-02-04

I’m gonna say Montreal, Pitt, Detroit, and Dallas.  Philly is just Philly, so unless Montreal farts their brain out of their ears, they should win.  Pittsburgh is just too explosive for the Rangers to stop them.  Detroit, like Montreal, should dominate their opponent.  But Detroit has proven in the past they are capable of blowing series they should win, so I’m not picking it, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Avs move on.  However the Avs are a shadow of their former selves - which is why I’m not picking it.  And I just like Dallas’ momentum and I feel Turco has something to prove.  Sorry Lynis ;(.

To recap:
Montreal over Philly
Pitt over Rangers
Detroit over Avs
Dallas over San Jose

No amount of games for me though - that’s just completely arbitrary and if I get any right, it’d be total luck, so I’m not going to put any time into it.  And while I am picking the Penguins, I seriously hope Fleury pulls a Brodeur and the Rangers somehow get by smile.

Posted: 25 April 2008 06:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I didn’t get a chance to watch the full gamesyesterday but did catch the end of the them.  i think monteal was lucky to beat Philly and it looks like detroit got some lucky goals on colorado.

Tonights games should be good watch.  The San jose vs Dallas game, was fight filled so I imagine some ofthat will spill into this series.  The Big questions in the other series are: what will Avery do to get inside crosby’s head and who will deal with it.  will it Be roberts, Ruttu or Laraque.

Looking forward to both games, they should be good ones.

Signature 

Posted: 26 April 2008 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

damn it… thats all i have to say about lastnights games

Posted: 30 April 2008 07:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

wow, I did not expect 3 series to be at 3-0 and the 4th one could have also been 3-0 but for a timely powerplay goal by the canadians in game 1 to send it to OT.

a Detroit vs Dallas semi is not gonna be exciting, but a Pitsburg vs Philly\Montreal one will be.

Signature 

Posted: 01 May 2008 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-23

sharks some how some way manage to stay alive for another game.. doubt they will beable to pull this off but.. hopefuly they can.

Rangers curse is back in effect.. i didnt pick them the first round and they when, pick them this time and there about to get sweeped

3 of 10