3 of 3
Funniest Deaths
Posted: 16 May 2008 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

if thats weak… i hate to see what strong is… honstly 9 out of 10 times the adviser gives me the most problems in that area

Posted: 09 July 2008 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Candidate
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-11-06

I have been involved in many amusing, stupid deaths.  Mostly of my own fault though.  Zerking without weapons, zerking with wagon strapped round my waist, etc. etc.

Sometimes, a good idea can end up being a stupid idea….

One day in Vesla, I was running about killing the merchants, peasants etc.  I ran into the baker shop to find the Veslan thief Alessandra (sp?) and a mage’s wall blocking the exit.  Damn.  So I concoct a cunning plan: I log out, log back in and buy the paintbrush from the general store so I can get out of the baker’s shop alive and with equip.  Genius!  I run back to the baker shop (and Alessandra), grab all my gear and start typing paint just as the mage returned and instantly fireballed the room.

All you can do is pray.

Another case of wrong time and place:
I remember some of Danish guys helping one of my low level chars get equip one day.  Those guys were already fully suited up and Ulk decided to get the BBQ to speed things up.  In the meantime, Mohawk was getting me other stuff so I go wait at the guard near Lady Bracknar for Mohawk to come get fang for me.  As I stood there, Ulk suddenly appears and BLAM, I’m dead.

Next second:
“Mohawk tells you: Ulk got BBQ”
“You tell Mohawk: yeah, so I see”

Posted: 10 July 2008 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-06-30

My dumbest death? Where to start.

I figure the dumbest one was falling off the cliff by the barb caves.  Had my guild object but completely forgot to teleport.  Was nice of my DKs to show up after I prayed.

Also had a student kill me with his first punch when I was playing my monk.

Posted: 10 July 2008 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2007-11-06

One of my dumbest was also one of the most fun.  Allion, Tetsuo, and Belegost decide we’re going to take out the Old Man.  It was bam, bam, bam - we just watched each other either die next to us, or show up next to us in the Sanc after paying.  It was over so damn fast, it wasn’t even funny ... but strangely, it was hilarious.

Posted: 14 March 2009 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Midbie
RankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2007-11-22

IDK if this counts, but once I PK’ed a mage with my fists.

I forgot to wield my weapon(s), and was hunting this mage, who knew I was hunting him…

I wanna say he was taiwanese and in Brimstone, but I forget the name atm…

Anyways, I lurk in, and hes killing the GAZER for the ball,

I quickly exa him and notice he has no FORCESHIELD up. I start lickin my chops.

I hit my alias to ambush his head, and only when I landed my 2 fists for a 1-2 combo, did I notice that I wasn’t wielding my weapon(s)!

Luckily, I _INSTAKILLED_ him to the head. 

Pretty nuts though, he was high level too IIRC.

smile

Signature 

Alithras Moonson is gonna rip your guts. <666>

Posted: 13 April 2009 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-11-16

back in the day i took dynias bane and smelted it. lol
she yelled at me and i dont think i was too much into apologizing. she ambushed me on the island. i put up a good fight but deathwish got me. oh well. dont smelt anyones bane

Posted: 03 July 2009 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-11-05

My funniest death was when I was around level 10ish with Xiola, and Aladrin was showing me how to get the grey sword with his mage, I guess it was Delorian.  So I’m following him around, totally clueless like always, and he does an area spell on the cultists and bam, dead.  Ooops.

Posted: 16 August 2009 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-07-21

I had just brought some players from Earth to MD and I was hanging out with one of them in Numbs. Then Ghost shows up and says “Woo, almost died, NS head”. Right after he said that, Mustadio(Edge) shows up and throws a pie at him. Bam, Death Angel shows up. Death by pie.

3 of 3

‹‹ Level and Stats      of course ››