2 of 2
Strongest Clan
Posted: 22 April 2008 05:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Hey, i hear there is good payouts on copper....smelt a ton of that, you’ll have a clan hall in no time smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 22 April 2008 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Yeah....smelting copper, that is the ticket.  Unless you get on that alloy thing and make copper worth something, I doubt that will be me means to a fortune.  Just open up the newbie areas for rampant newbie NPC killing.  Better with that GUILDMASTER and get the cost of a hoop reduced so I can do some hooping and actualyl make a profit in my 3 hour stints.  It doesn’t pay off to well as is unless I play an entire boot.  With my wife, we know that ain’y happening.  Better yet hoops could be reantable by the hour.  That could be a cool adjustment.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 22 April 2008 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

Yep - Rentable hoops and the alloy thing will help you out.  Or you can stop drinking like al uch and save some money smile I prefer option 2 smile

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 22 April 2008 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

But I need my alcohol to save me during poor game play.  Moderation never enters my mind.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

2 of 2

‹‹ Hawaiians      Clan Ideas ››