1 of 2
NBA Playoffs
Posted: 17 April 2008 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2007-11-22

here is the thread for Heimy and his NBA playoffs.

As I don’t watch the NBA I will cheer for Toronto (only canadian team) and Phoenix (best canadian player).

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 18 April 2008 04:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2008-01-15

Aah…

thank you for your king gesture T.

Ok...who do you think it’s going to be in the finals and for the champion.

I see it being the Lakers and the Celtics.  I think the suns can make a good run and the Pistons do have some depth that could help...but it is going to be an old school Finals from teh 80’s.  It is going to be good.

My local team teh Hawks...should be jsut happy to get there at 6 games under .500 and pray to win one game so as not to be disgraced.

Signature 

And you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Posted: 18 April 2008 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2007-11-23

Go lakers… havent checked on the NBA lately… to much hockey

Posted: 18 April 2008 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Adventurer
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2008-02-04

Hawks should hope to win a game?  I’m not so sure about that one.  Best case scenario, they should hope to cover the spread at least once.

Posted: 18 April 2008 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-11-02

I have the Lakers to win it all.  This particular team reminds me of Phil Jackson’s Chicago Bulls of old, and that’s a recipe for success.  Pau Gasol was the missing piece to the puzzle, and Kobe is the hands down MVP.  Just imagine when Bynum comes back. 

I’m really excited to see the Phoenix/Spurs series.  I want nothing more than to see the Spurs go DOWN.  I hate ALL of them.  Duncan is the second biggest crybaby in the league (Rasheed Wallace is numero uno), Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, Ginobili is a flop master, and Parker is married to Eva Longoria. 

SCREW THE SPURS

Signature 

“A word to the wise ain’t necessary—it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

Posted: 19 April 2008 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

what the heck....phoenix lost to the spurs....and they left shaq on the bench in the dieing seconds!

Heh, I have no idea how the good\bad the game was, all I saw of it was sports highlight during a hockey broadcast:)

I hear Toronto is favoured to suck wind in the first round, pretty much like any other toronoto team.  At least they are consistant.

Signature 

What do you mean I called you beautiful and you were the only one.  That was just the beer and pillow talk baby.

Posted: 19 April 2008 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-02

Ugh, that Spurs/Suns game was brutal for me.  I almost threw my glass at my girlfriend’s TV when Duncan made that 3. *sobs*

How’s about Chris Paul, though?!  That kid is a stud.

Signature 

Posted: 21 April 2008 05:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

So I stopped to watch a few minutes of the Raptors game yesterday, wow, they suck.

But at least they can say they are the top team in Canada!

And before I get spammed, yes I know they are the only team in Canada.  Hell, when we had two teams they were still the only team in Canada.

Signature 

Posted: 21 April 2008 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

I love it when Tarmon beats on himself before I get a chance to.

Signature 

Posted: 21 April 2008 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

Just helping you out buddy.  I know your a busy guy smile

Signature 

Posted: 21 April 2008 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Thank God I wasn’t watching the Suns lose to the Spurs.  I was watching ti and came back to theTV to see that the Suns had lost.  I just don’t need Duncan and the Spurs winning and have to hear more dynasty crap out of that team.

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2008 07:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

So any remote interest I had in the NBa playoffs is gone now that toronto and Phoenix are out.  I heard there was another canadian still in the playoffs but I am not sure what team he plays for.  Still, the NBA playoffs are dead to me now....damn raptors...damn shaq & nash…

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2008 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-02

I look forward to the Spurs/Hornets series and the Paul/Parker matchup.  Two speedy point guards going head to head.  Of course I’m gonna have to take the Hornets.  SCREW THE SPURS.

Go Lakers.

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2008 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Aristo
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-15

Go Hornets...The Spurs must go down.  The Spurs winning is another clear example of what happens when you have a Canadian at the helm.  Shaq can’t do it all by himself...snicker....

Go LAKERS

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2008 09:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-22

I thought they lost cause casue Shaq wasn’t doing anything.  This would also explain why he is on the bench when the team is trying to win smile

Super Man is no more, he is more like Broken down ... can’t hit a free throw....ow! I need my icy hot back patch...i’m a beach cop not a basketball player....damn canadian passes to hard...kind of guy.

Signature 

Posted: 30 April 2008 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-02

In the last few minutes of that game, it was Nash that turned over the ball 3 times when they had a chance to hold the lead.  It was so unlike him.  He never makes mistakes like that.

I’m sick.  :( I hate the Spurs.

Signature 

1 of 2

‹‹ The Masters      PAC MAN Jones to Dallas ››